Narrow Web Ink Scraper
Reduce maintenance times and have cleaner operations with the Narrow Web Ink Scraper system performance improvement. The narrow web ink scraper system is an enhancement
to current manroland Goss Sunday press systems and works in conjunction with the narrow web inker oiler. The ink scraper removes ink and water buildup outside of narrow webs. The actuated blade scrapes against the ceramic roll. This enhancement includes two removable trays below the scraper blade and has a programmable on/off duty cycle.
- Ceramic idler roller with adjustment screws for squeeze settings to adjacent rubber roller.
- Pneumatic air cylinder actuation, auto or manual.
- Segmented blades mounted to a common bladeshaft.
- Removable drip trays at each end of the roller.
- Lower operational and maintenance costs
- Less contamination of ink fountain
- Cleaner operation
- Improved blanket and roller life
- Omnicon controls (either standalone controls or integrated into Omnicon)
- Sunday inker oiler system
- Available for web width 38-75”